Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I don't have an iPhone but...

... this is pretty cool. An iPhone case made from post-consumer plastic bottles!

For those who think that it's kinda dull... and would much rather have something flashier made by Speck or Incase... I say "2shieh". It's definitely not the prettiest... and it doesn't come in very many colors or styles, but it's nice to know that a case like this is out there. Reviews show that this case is now sold at discount retail stores like TJ Maxx... AWESOME!! This retails for $34.95... but I think I'll wait till I actually GET an iPhone or until I see it at my local TJ Maxx. :DThe pics are of the blue version, but it also comes in black and white. Check out the
EcoShield Slider for iPhone from Agent 18!












  • Secure locking mechanism – never again worry about your case sliding apart at an inopportune time
  • Interior silicon pads to prevent product scratching
  • Side grips to make sure this baby will never slip out of your hand again
  • Made from post-consumer plastic bottles- which means this is a lean, green, protection machine
  • Protective screen film and table stand included
  • Fits the iPhone 3G S and iPhone 3G


word.

No comments:

Post a Comment